Back to the Fuhrer Back to the Fuhrer

The pacing in this is masterful

Samegame Likes Meat Samegame Likes Meat

interesting...

Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

This is fucking smooth. Goddamn the quality is 100%

The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ

I have to respect the amount of effort and time put into a collab this size. Well done to you all for completing it. I imagine just organizing it alone must've been a challenge.

I feel very mixed about the overall result and it is difficult to explain why. I love sleepycast and the humor but some of the animations here seem to miss the mark when acting out the characters. It becomes bland and rather a chore to sit though. Makes me wait for the next animator's scene to start.

A large number of animators means varying art styles. It is also evident that many animators are far more skilled than the others. I'd feel like an ass calling out some of the less experienced animators here but when their work is shown right after someone whose scene was animated better, it really pulls me out and makes it feel like some 2- star rating video. I honestly don't know how you could have fixed this and whether it is a big deal for you. Simply replacing animators for better ones should not be the way to go as I believe everybody deserves a chance. I can only review this based on single animators rather than everyone altogether.

Despite all that, most of it was very enjoyable. Again, I love the fact that you guys managed to animate an entire podcast episode. Lots of effort present.

Uncomfortable Uncomfortable

That truly was uncomfortable but also very creative. Well done you all!

We Gotta Get Spongebob Back 2 We Gotta Get Spongebob Back 2

WOWOWOW a swf file! this is a good day. I am happy.

The Eddsworld Kidz Collab The Eddsworld Kidz Collab

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sormpsons: Wake Up Bart! Sormpsons: Wake Up Bart!

hahahaha this happened to me once

Animated Ambition Animated Ambition

Tight as fuuuuuuck

Sonic X-plane Sonic X-plane

omg i love these every time!

kalabor106 responds: