View Profile sweetcommando

199 Movie Reviews

I like the style. You have a ton of potential, good job! The actions could have had a bit more thought put into them. The characters pretty much did what they literally said which isn't entertaining or funny as it could have been. Anyway, just a bit of feedback to think about. Looking forward to what else you can do :)

octodraws responds:

Thank you for the criticism, I'll work on making future cartoons funnier. :)

I find this extremely charming. There's a very nostalgic and familiar feeling to this. Reminds me of the good ol newgrounds days. Also its impressive that this was done with Mario Paint. I'm glad you decided to upload it as the backstory is pretty interesting.

The pacing in this is masterful

203 Game Reviews

great animations, feels good to play but some non combat parts are frustrating. Also the coins go right through the ground when you destroy the first boss. UI could use a lot of work

olivecrow responds:

Thank you for your feedback! Could you tell me in detail about what I lacked in my game? If you do, I will actively reflect on the game! It would be really helpful for developing my game!

Extremely impressive presentation and gameplay. However its full of technical problems, some that are game breaking. In a 6 player game, the performance drops drastically, possibly due to the AI players having access to explosive weapons. On top of that, the GLM (which is a very useful weapon in theory) becomes a pain to play with as it causes lots of lag. I've turned off most of the graphical settings but it just seems that Flash Player just isn't suitable for this amount of things to be happening at once.

I found the running to be unintuitive, would have been much better to hold SHIFT rather than toggling. Also in mission mode, losing an elimination game gives you the bonus xp anyway.

Its been a super fucking long time since I last played the first game. This brings back memories, definitely one of my favorites

17 Audio Reviews

some of the faster parts were kind of messy but this was really well done nonetheless.

my farts are starting to smell like propane

the description its self is charming

56 Art Reviews

love the style

nogene responds:

Thanks so much. It kinda worked in my head so thought id give it a try

Wow, amazing work my dude. The crazy amount of detail in the setting and atmospheric lighting really capture the feeling you're going for. Kudos to keeping the perspective of all the book stacks correct and consistent. Looking forward to more work :)

Awesome design and style. I'm loving how you managed to capture her mood so well. Only complaint is that this seems a bit under developed. A simple background and some more variations of shading would have made this more interesting. Good work nevertheless.

n/a, Male