View Profile sweetcommando

201 Movie Reviews

Super short but thats ok because the animation is nice and the style is really cool

Hehe sex and spongebob and chris are cool!

Super short, I can definitely see this was more of an experiment or test. Its drawn pretty cleanly though and the animation wasn't too bad. Can't wait for more though, you've got good potential and it'll be cool to see what you can do.

Welcome to Newgrounds as well :)

208 Game Reviews

Eagle enemy doesnt despawn when you die also its you tomar!

The music and atmosphere is really good. You guys nailed that part. The animation and art is kinda limited and... ugly... but I do like that its snappy and on beat.

My biggest con is the gameplay itself. Its very basic for a rhythm game and the time frame that you get to hit the notes feels weird, especially during the faster sections. I don't know what the cause of this is. Could be the sudden difficulty spike at the end of week 1 or the art not giving a clear indication on when its a good time to press the key.

Still, I'm gonna keep playing this, its still fun :)

I was surprised by how many tricks you were able to pull off with such a simple concept (yes the level 21/ 24 thing got me good). I'll definitely be looking forward to another game like this if it were to be made.

17 Audio Reviews

some of the faster parts were kind of messy but this was really well done nonetheless.

my farts are starting to smell like propane

the description its self is charming

57 Art Reviews

love the style

nogene responds:

Thanks so much. It kinda worked in my head so thought id give it a try

Wow, amazing work my dude. The crazy amount of detail in the setting and atmospheric lighting really capture the feeling you're going for. Kudos to keeping the perspective of all the book stacks correct and consistent. Looking forward to more work :)

Awesome design and style. I'm loving how you managed to capture her mood so well. Only complaint is that this seems a bit under developed. A simple background and some more variations of shading would have made this more interesting. Good work nevertheless.

Male