Stick Figure Badminton 3 Stick Figure Badminton 3

Its been a super fucking long time since I last played the first game. This brings back memories, definitely one of my favorites

TEthreeS TEthreeS

At first I think to myself "pffft, no biggie, I'll just look at one of the screens that's not the falling color". But after one mistake, this game becomes extremely challenging. The universally simple game of tetris becomes a very interesting and difficult puzzle here. This is perfectly executed. Great job guys!

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Very, very original game. Would play perfectly on a smartphone! I love how deep such simple gameplay can get you.

Kramer Hentai Adventure Kramer Hentai Adventure

oh... its real

Physic Music Pop Physic Music Pop

A very unique idea. I understand this is just an experiment but I wonder if after all these years somebody has managed to implement this into a full game. Even as a bare bones test, it is surprisingly functional and fun. However, the whole "boxes fall in tune with the music" thing does not work all the time. I feel this might be because of the 36 box limit, thus breaking the beat and getting the engine confused. I dunno. What you have here is good overall.

Catch The Pancakes! Catch The Pancakes!

Surprisingly a smooth and fun simple game. Those green pancakes zig zag a little too fast and seem to not register with the pan properly. My only big complaint is the art style and music which seem to be done without any thought. Pretty decent game overall.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

What strikes me the most about the huge amount of content is that it shows how the newgrounds community sticks and works together to make something great, even after all these years. Props to everyone that worked on this, months and months of collective work clearly shows what an online community is capable of. Hopefully newgrounds will still be around for a long time.

Swords and Souls Swords and Souls

Starts off kinda slow and "generic" but the more I grind and train, the more originality I see. Its rare that an RPG flash game manages to be innovative. No only is this well made and balanced but also it stands out from all the other games of this type. Great job!

SoulGame responds:

Cool! Thanks for giving the game a chance.

Time Clickers Time Clickers

I like how I can use the cooldown meters to check how much time I've wasted

Get In The Hole Get In The Hole

Pretty neat game. However, the idea feels unoriginal but, it is quite hard to tell due to the surreal presentation of it.

I absolutely LOVED the colour schemes you used. Also the pseudo- realistic backgrounds added onto the uneasy, eerie affect that you were trying to portray. Well done in this part. Basically the art style was a definite plus in this game.

The gameplay on the other hand was badly done. The part where you have to suddenly control both characters could have been handled much better. It started off pretty easy but then a massive difficulty spike came right out of nowhere. I'm sure there could've been a better pace in difficulty during that part. The worst gameplay section was the meteor part. They came at you so fast that amazing reaction speeds were needed to not get hit. I only managed to complete that part due to chance- hoping they wont hit me where i was.

Overall, this was great as a movie but poorly handled as a game. I can't say I disliked this however. I thought that the visual style was really unique and beautiful. In the future I think it'll be better to focus on how the game would play out rather than the idea.